Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ichy Skin After Stomach Flu



Sadness is a feeling alive, that is lived and expressed. Those who live their sorrow has courage, because around the packaging of an impersonal world that it would win every time. Who weeps says a new world, made up of true and deep feelings, where people have the courage to bury the dead parts of themselves and evolve and get back to laughing again, not always run in a circle around an idea of \u200b\u200bthemselves .

"And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The Dreams In Which I'm dying Are the
best I've ever had.
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very very
Mad world
Mad World "
Gary Jules - Mad World

Thanks to Luca for the wonderful and profound interpretation Mad World

0 comments:

Post a Comment